Are you a digital designer looking for a new challenge and ready to break new ground for what will become the new norm of mobile gaming? We’re looking for a Game Designer to join our ambitious and fun-loving team in Helsinki, Finland.
As a Game Designer at Dazzle Rocks you will be creating imaginative ways for our players to experience our groundbreaking new MMO and it’s creative social platform. Day to day you will be working closely with our Product management team to create innovative experiences and tools and ultimately helping bring them to life in game.
By combining market, audience and game data insights with your robust design knowledge about other digital social/service platforms, you will create new and imaginative ways for our players to engage with the community. You are a team player able to convey your ideas coherently and you enjoy collaborating with executive and development teams from variety of disciplines. The team can always depend on you and find you easily approachable.
This is a great opportunity for a digital service/product designer who has a deep interest in games to combine the two. If you’re right at home in a fast-moving and growing start-up environment, let’s connect!
- Create design concepts and wireframes for a social sandbox MMO game
- Communicate design objectives, specs, components and features for implementation
- Collaborate with development team to prioritise, plan and scope feature implementation
- Determine an effective design pipeline for production & live phases of the game
- Create re-usable design templates for most commonly found design tasks and presentations
- Ensure design shifts and trends in the wider gaming market are accounted for in the product strategy
- Identify new opportunities to bring value to our players by analyzing the market and gathering feedback
- 3+ years of experience from digital service design, social platform design or similar
- Excellent eye for user oriented design
- Deep interest in mobile games and game development
- Ability to think outside the box and find creative solutions
- Passion for clear & concise documentation
- Skilled in collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong knowledge and willingness to always know more about the market
- Dependable and easily approachable
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
- Previous experience from mobile game development
- Experience in-game analytics tools (Google BigQuery, DeltaDna etc..)
What we offer
- An interesting and groundbreaking project
- Passionate, fun & start-up minded colleagues
- Collaborative, open-minded and international team
- Relocation assistance and or remote work support
- Fair compensation & benefits
- Creative studio space at the heart of Helsinki
- Possibilities to develop in your role and skills, be the architect of your own path
- Due to the exceptional situation in the world, we are in remote work mode. To make your home office as comfortable as possible, we provide all of the needed hardware and software for you to be at your best during these times. We’ve also come up with great ways to stay connected with the team, even when we’re apart.
We cannot wait to see what you have in store for us!