Are you a passionate and self-driven person who is ready to break new ground for what will become the new norm of mobile gaming? We are looking for a seasoned Senior UI Artist to join our skilled and highly effective team in Helsinki, Finland.
As a Senior UI Artist at Dazzle Rocks, you create engaging and functional 2D and 3D graphics, including menu screens, HUD, and all additional user interface graphics for our ambitious upcoming social MMO. You collaborate closely with our design team and have a great impact on the user experience of a completely new IP. We value experience from a similar role, modern-day design thinking, and understanding the player experience and graphics as a whole.
If you’re right at home in a fast-moving and growing start-up environment and being a great team collaborator is second nature to you, let’s connect!
- Be the go-to person for creating beautiful and consistent UI visuals from conception to implementation that supports our IP's gameplay and vision
- Work in close collaboration with our design and art teams to create an excellent player experience
- Implement assets in Unity (reskinning, button interactions, etc.)
- Plan and execute UI VFX and transitions
- Help create and follow our game's UX and UI Art Style Guides
- Work directly in Unity to create a beautiful, consistent UI experience for all our supported devices
Our ideal candidate:
- Previous experience from a similar role
- Great visual eye with a passion for stylized art
- Strong knowledge and/or interest in UI/UX design
- Ability to translate both high and low fidelity designs into a user friendly and beautiful visual format
- Knowledge of cross-platform UI/UX
- Understanding of the social generation (chat, streaming, and other online experiences)
- Ability to plan and manage your own work well and recognize what makes the biggest impact
- Ability to work well in a cooperative, cross-functional team environment
- A proactive hands-on approach, with a drive to deliver a functional, engaging and rewarding UI experience to our players
- Great 3d software, graphics software, and Unity skills
- Good communicator, able to work well together with others
- VFX animation skills
- Ability to produce other 3D content outside of UI
- Previous experience in UX design
- Previous experience from localization implementation
What we offer
- An interesting and groundbreaking project
- Passionate, fun & start-up minded colleagues
- A collaborative, open-minded, and international team
- Relocation assistance
- Fair and competitive compensation & benefits
- We offer the opportunity to work fully remote or in our Helsinki based office or a mixture of the two
- Possibilities to develop in your role and skills, be the architect of your own path
- Due to the exceptional situation in the world, we are in remote work mode. To make your home office as comfortable as possible, we provide all of the needed hardware and software for you to be at your best during these times. We’ve also come up with great ways to stay connected with the team, even when we’re apart.
We cannot wait to see what you have in store for us!